Re: Fwd: Re: (OT) Worst night ever. WAS Adding a ide drive to an all scsi comp uter

This one time, at band camp, Doug MacFarlane said:
> > He said Mountain Dew, but it sounds like beer to me (^:
>
> I'm thinking Martini, regular Bombay, not Sapphire, and poured, not shaken
> . . .
>
> at least that was the culprit that nabbed me last time . . .
>
> madmac

If it had been Sapphire, all would have been well . . .
|  Stephen Gran                  | Baseball is a skilled game.  It's       |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | America's game - it, and high taxes.  - |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | - The Best of Will Rogers               |