If Sid's latest Gnome2 fails to start

If you upgrade to the latest Gnome2 packages in Sid (just updated today)
and find that your Gnome session refuses to start at login, downgrade all
the *bonobo* packages to the previous version and you should be fine.

I will be filing a bug on this against bonobo-activation. I see someone
else has already filed a similar bug against gnome-session, but gnome-session
can be upgraded safely, in my experience; if all the new packages _except_
the various bonobo packages are upgraded, everything seems to work.

Craig