Re: Debian Gamers/Developers

Alan Chandler wrote:

On Friday 18 October 2002 4:10 am, Gianfranco Berardi wrote:

In the topic called OT: Programming books, it was mentioned that some
people would like to get a group going that would develop games for Debian.
This is just to see how many would be interested. If enough people get
together, perhaps we could even get our own mailing list.

There already is one

Look on the debian web site under debian-devel-games

Ah, it wasn't listed in the normal mailing list section for Debian.
If anyone wants to join it, go here: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/

Thanks for the heads up!
Gianfranco