Information

To whom it may concern

I am looking for a software that I can use inside our site for making a searching engine that allow  all the visitors to find any word inside the page. Could you be so kind to recomend  us what could be the appropiate software for this target, and how can we installe it.

Our page is a site of Art & Culture in Spanish and we want to offer a service for the public that allow them to access all the information in terms of links & information inside the site.

Thank you before hand for your help,

Sincerely
Abraham Gustin

http://www.galerianavegante.com/