Galeon & GNOME URL handlers: PDF, PS, Flash, RealPlayer

I've created a few URL handlers under ~/.gnome/Gnome, which work for
some cases:  news (pan), mailto (mutt), telnet (telnet).   I'd like to
add handlers for four additional document types, and change how a
fifth works.

The four types:

   - PDF:  spawn an external PDF viewer.  In my case, gv.
   - PS:   spawn an external PS viewer.  In my case, gv.
   - RealAudio:  Spawn a RealPlayer session.
   - Flash:  Spawn (preferably only by specifically selecting link) an
     external flash viewer.

The fifth option:  change the 'open remote window' (default-show) to use
Galeon rather than Mozilla, with the correct "open new window" syntax.

Current URL handlers section:

    [URL Handlers]
    default-show=gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"
    ghelp-show=gnome-help-browser "%s"
    http-show=galeon "%s"
    https-show=galeon "%s"
    news-show=pan "%s"
    info-show=gnome-help-browser "%s"
    mailto-show=rxvt -e mutt "%s"
    telnet-show=rxvt -e telnet "%s"
    man-show=gnome-help-browser "%s"

Cheers.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>      http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
 What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand?         There is no K5 cabal