Imation LS-120

Hello all,
I'm doing a home recording project on a MAC that belongs to a friend (G4,
OS 9.something) because we're using pro-tools.  The reason I'm writing is
that getting the recorded files over to my linux box for burning has me
wondering.  We could, I suppose, set up a home network, bu I'd rather not
go out and buy a router if I don't have to.  He has an Imation Super disk
LS-120 that attaches via USB.  I have USB on the motherboard, and have
compiled kernel support for it.  Does anyone have any experience with this
kind of thing?  We haven't actually hooked it up yet, as I'm not sure how
to proceed - I assume I have to set up an entry in /etc/fstab to tell it
where to mount and create the mount point and so on, but I'm not even sure
what the USB device name will under /dev/.  If anybody has some USB
experience, or knows anything about using the superdisk, some pointers
would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Steve