Re: Reading a Sylpheed mailbox

Sam Varghese wrote:

> I need to read an inbox from Sylpheed in any
> common Windows mail program.

Sylpheed's mailboxes are in the MH format. Each mailbox is a directory
and each message is a single file. The files are numbered, representing
their order in the mailbox (which is not really important, usually).
The format of each message is simply the RFC-822 (or whatever the latest
revision is) standard email message dumped to a file.

I don't know what Windows mailreaders support MH mailboxes, but this
information may help you to find a solution.

Craig