Re: Response...A NEWBIE inquiry......

Jaye Inabnit, Mart van de Wege, Kent West, Mark Wagnon,

This is NOT in any special order just wanted to send a BIG Thank You for the info and will be testing this out over the weakend (BAG!). Again, to make a short story longer, from what I have seen and read in most of these messages the ones asking these questions for assistance are NOT the same type of NEWBIE that I am classified. Most are really up on this CPUing thingy, as for my self well lets just say I am a project in work or is it a work in progress? You get the pic any way.

Per usual here is one for the ROAD, at least this "debian-user" mail group seem to be a little more on the sympathetic side and are handing all requests for assistance with Professionalism and a REAL desire to HELP. I would take off my HAT to you but I do NOT own any so this will have to do for now.

Again a BIG Thank You to one and all, even those other NEWBIES for asking questions I did NOT know how to word.
TIA,

don Hodges
odak@stic.net
San Antonio, Texas