Re: netscape 4.76 freezes

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 03:43:45AM -0400, xk035@netscape.net wrote:
> every now and then (i REALLY dont know at what specific actions) netscape freezes up my machine. i cannot do anything but switch off and let fsck do its magic.

i had a similar problem with 4.76. once i upgraded it to
4.77, that stopped. i use icewm and ximian, the latter at times when i'm
feeling like inflicting some punishment on myself.
can't say about your problem with opera because i've just started
using it recently and it runs without a problem. btw, i'm
running potato.

sam
--
(Sam Varghese)