Re: Off Topic: Mailing Agents?

* Dimitri Maziuk (dmaziuk@yola.bmrb.wisc.edu) [010725 19:11]:
> * Adam Bell (abell@intersys.com) spake thusly:

> > Okay, so can anyone tell me what popular (to Debian Users) MUA sends
> > every single message as an attachment to an empty message?
>
> Mickeysoft Lookout Distress?

Uhh, sorry, but that's wrong. I replied to his message, to the list, and my
message showed up with *no* attachments. I sent the message using
Outlook Express. I read the message at work with the same program and
also at home, using Mutt. Again, no attachment.

The problem doesn't seem to be the sending program (Karsten's messages
always appear this way when I'm reading them with OT -- not picking on
you, Karsten, it's just your name I remember). The problem is how OE is
reading them... As I said, we won't get a solution here.

Regards
Hall