Re: IP_Tables in Potato vs. Woody

	Subject: IP_Tables in Potato vs. Woody
	Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 07:48:29PM -0500

Quoting Lance Peterson(dlancep@onebox.com):
> I have written an IPTables set of firewall rules on a developement system
> that I want to use on a stand alone Debian firewall.
>
> Would I be better off compiling a 2.4.x kernel into Potato, or just go
> with the testing release of Woody?

Take your pick.  I have one on both Potato & Woody.  The woody upgrade
took over 24 hours, off & on, while the upgrade to 2.4.x on Potato
took a couple of hours.  Your choice.

For Potato put this in your apt/sources.list
deb http://people.debian.org/~bunk/debian potato main
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~bunk/debian potato main

Adrian is keep this up-to-date so it would be easier IMHO.
YMMV
--
Excuse me for butting in, but I'm interrupt-driven.