xaw3g Segfault

	Hello Fellow Debianites,

	I have tried to use the xaw3gd widget set and followed the
instructions in the README.Debian, but it bombs out with a Segfault.
I'm lost as to what I might be doing wrong and am hoping that someone
might be able to help. I think it may be a little trickier to set up
xaw3dg than the instructions contained in the README. Or maybe it's
because I'm using 'sid'(unstable). Maybe I need to file a bug report?
Like I said I'm lost on this one. In case you'r curious, I'd like to use
it for the vice and freeciv-xaw3d packages. Any help appreciated!

longshot@c243491-a:~$ LD_PRELOAD=/usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw3d.so xedit
Segmentation fault
longshot@c243491-a:~$

ii  libxaw6        4.0.3-4