Re: SSH takes ages to authorise

I saw this same problem as well.  It is as you suspected, DNS.  Since I
had a name server on my masqed network I just created a reverse zone and
all was well.  There must be a way to prevent ssh from doing reverse
lookups but I don't know what that option is...

Greg

--
Greg Rowe
Paranoia is a virtue.