Re: Pluggin in Galeon

> Galeon is a great brower but is there any pluggin
> like flash, java work under it?  Pluggin for network
> work well (most of the time) just wanna switch to
> galeon ASAP coz it is cool =)

galeon is to a large extent just a front-end to mozilla (I
don't mean that negatively towards galeon). Install plug-ins
for mozilla and they should work with galeon. I don't know if
galeon has it's own plug-in directory or not, but I don't
think it does or should. In fact, you *have* to have mozilla
already installed to use it, so why duplicate plug-ins ??

Also, if there isn't a plug-in specifically for mozilla, ones
designed for the "old" Netscape browser, navigator, are
supposed to work.

Hall