possible attached virus

hi all-

fyi, our mail system just blocked a post from this list with a potential virus attachment.  i don't know more about the message, but it would have been between the posts from mirek kwasniak and jonathan daugherty which hit our server at 9:03 and 9:10 am est, respectively.

john cuson
(jcuson@labs.isdh.state.in.us, jcuson@alumni.indiana.edu)

"I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are;
because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far;
for a might-have-been has never been, but a has-been was once an
are."

                                        -Milton Berle

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1