Re: How to enable remote X-logins ?

Hmm, As I don't understand most of what you said, and I don't need this
remote x-login (would have been cool... no exporting displays from my
friend's machine ;-) etc.), I think I just leave things as they are. But
thank you anyway, maybe someday I will really need it , so I won't
delete your mail...

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.