Re: cvs/networking/aaaargh!

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 11:44:57AM -0700, Glen S Mehn wrote:
> ok, this is a wierd wierd wierd problem:
>
> I ahve a cvs server. I use pserver auth for it.

okay, just so you know, i won't be able to help you. but maybe
vice-versa...

i'd like to get my potato serving cvs: where's the step-by-step
to do it the debian way? can you point me in the right
direction? i've found some howto's that seem to apply to *bsd or
that presume the presence of commands that i don't find at
packages.debian.org.

which m do i need to r the f out of?

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #48 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>