getting started w/ debs

Hola~

I'd like to create a deb to install some custom packages on my machine. I was
curious if there was a good document that walks someone thru changing a set of
files into an installable deb?

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

VIZZINI: You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is
         never get involved in a land war in Asia. But only slightly less
         well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on
         the line. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha--