Getting Mutt to view jpg files

How do you set up Mutt so that you can view jpg attachments.  For some
reason, I can view html - (mutt fires up lynx for me) and I can view pdf
(mutt fires up xpdf for me), but even though I have gtksee installed I
can't seem to view the jpg attachments.  How do I config mutt so that it
will view jpg attachments?

I would also like to know how to change it so that mutt fires up
netscape instead of lynx for the html attachments.

Also, what do people use for viewing jpg attachments?  Should I get gimp
instead of gtksee? - I don't really intend on creating any jpg files just
being able to view what people send me in the mail.

Regards
Mark.