RADIUS Proxy

I am hoping someone can help me out with RADIUS.

I have two servers, for lack of a better name we can call them domain1.com
and domain2.com.  Currently my server (cyan.domain1.com) is running RADIUS
without a problem.  We are starting a virtual ISP (domain2.com) and I want
cyan to send authenication requests for domain2.com to linux1.domain2.com.

So far, this is what I have:

On cyan.jlink.net (.125):
proxy - 207.103.185.106 Passwd vcsweb.net     (IP address being the IP of
linux1.vcsweb.net)
clients - I have added nothing, does something have to go in here?

On linux1.vcsweb.net (.106):
proxy - 207.103.185.106 Dummy vcsweb.net
clients - 207.103.185.125 Passwd

Radius seems to be ignoring the proxy file, in fact when I run radiusd -x
it mentions nothing about it.  What am I doing wrong?

Best Regards,

Nicholas K. Furman
Systems & Network Administrator
J-Link Computer & Internet Services
157 West Main Street                   Ph:(570)389-6400
Bloomsburg, PA 17815               http://www.jlink.net