Is debian-user-digest working? (reposted without rich text and disclaimer)

Sorry about the previous post .. I forgot to turn
off RTF and the disclaimer got added automatically by
the mail server.

Anyway, here goes again...

 subscribed to debian-user-digest yesterday morning,
and the confirmation process went fine.  However I
haven't received any digests.  Is debian-user-digest
broken, or is there a problem (mail gateway issue?) on
my end?  Note that debian-user mails get through to me
fine.

- Chris Kenrick