Re: Mounting an Audio CD

Hi,

Usually cd player doesn't require you to mount the
cdrom drive, you just put audio cd in and start for
example workborn (a cd player) then you are off. Make
sure that the sym link /dev/cdrom linked to the
actuall cdrom device you have in your system (like
/dev/hdb or /dev/hdd ) and you have the correct
permission to access that device ; workborn will tell
you how to if it finds incorrect permision.
TO find which name stand for cdrom drive, look at the
kernel message at boot or run dmesg to see whether it
is /dev/hdb or /dev/hdd

Hope it helps

--- Michael Powell <gtpn@MailAndNews.com> wrote: > Is
there a special command to mount an audio CD?  I