Re: [OT] LaTeX and \input{file}

You could see if the fancyvrb package on CTAN helps with this - it's an
interesting catch-22 since the verbatim environment doesn't allow for any
includes.  I suppose a quick fix would be to add \begin{verbatim} and
\end{verbatim} lines to the file being included, but that pollutes your
original file, not a good thing.

You might find it more useful to ask in comp.text.tex, since the sets of
debian users and tex users are by no means the same.

   Andrew J. Perrin - Assistant Professor of Sociology
        University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
269 Hamilton Hall CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
   andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin