Re: laptop instillation via a PCMICA cd rom

I've never done an install on a pcmcia CD drive so anyone with a better
idea of what's going on please jump in and make any corrections.  That
being said:

	1. There's a debian laptop list which is a better source for laptop
specific questions like this one.  You should ask over there.
	2. I don't know if you can install over pcmcia so as a safer route I'd
boot back into Windows and make set of the base floppy disks (I think
it's up to 10 or something now so you'll need a bunch).  Install the
base system from the floppies (which will get the kernel working for
you) and then configure apt to get the rest of the software you need
from the CD's.

later,
Andy