Re: base.tgz internals / config question

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 08:08:17AM -0500, Jonathan D. Proulx wrote:
:Hi,

:The question is how does the base system know it is unconfigured and
:is there anything non obvious that goes on during "configure base
:system"?

To answer myself, here...

if /sbin/unconfigured.sh exists it is called from /etc/init.d/rcS,
where this is called from, I don't know.

I'm still interested in knowing if "configure base system" does
anything beyond some configs in /etc (timezone, md5passwds, etc)

-Jon