Re: Understanding Mutt + Fetchmail + Procmail

> Open mutt with "mutt -y" otherwise it will show you your default
> mailbox and you'll have to move round the others.  Hitting "c"
> will move you to the next box with new mail

I don't get this. If I start mutt -y I get a list of all the folders I have
told mutt that may receive mail.
I don't get a message saying if a folder (file) has new mail until I open it
(to late, that is just what I don't want to have to do)
If I press c I get a list of all avaliable folders under $Home/Mail

How do I get notified of which folders contain new mail?

--
Daniel de los Reyes