Re: How to make apt-get upgrade interactive?

* Richard Cobbe (cobbe@directlink.net) [010120 09:10]:
> Hello, all.
>
> While I generally trust apt-get upgrade, I'd like to have it print out a
> list of the packages to be upgraded and possibly check with me before it
> actually does anything.  I'm a little unsure how to do this, though.  Based
> on the manpage, I added

I always run "apt-get -u upgrade". I think that is what you're looking
for. You can't control which of the packages it will install this way,
but at least if there's one you don't want, you can go about upgrading
some other way.

Regards
Hall