Re: using exim? check /etc/exim.conf!

Arnout Engelen <a.engelen@gmx.net> wrote on 19/01/2001 (11:57) :
> I don't know how that line got there, but it never hurts to check
> what's in your exim.conf!

When you run the exim setup script you get some choices for the setup
and one of them is some smart host or rather. I did the same mistake,
but I discovered it quickly luckily. I would like the exim setup script
to be altered so that one at least get a warning that this might be a
problem.

--
Preben Randhol ---------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
+---+ "There was, I think, never any reason to  believe in any innate
| ! |  superiority of the male, except his superior muscle."
+---+      -- Bertrand Russell, Ideas That Have Harmed Mankind (1950)