Re: Soundcard: Aureal Vortex2 SQ2500

Hi. I have an I/O Magic card that uses the Vortex
chip. I haven't installed linux on this machine
yet, but a few weeks ago I went searching for the
drivers and found them on sourceforge at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/aureal/

AFAIK, aureal is being considered for purchase by
creative and someone else....

xucaen