Re: cdrecord problems

At 10:49 PM 1/16/01 , you wrote:
Mike wrote:

> > Here's his problem:

> >                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Should just be "hdd=scsi".  Search for "=scsi" in
> > linux/Documentation/Configure.help for more info.
>
> Uhh, you sure about that?

Argh, RTFM!  I even told you where to look!

Configure.help: "You must then provide the kernel command line
"hdx=scsi" [...] for devices if you want the native EIDE sub-drivers to
skip over the native support, so that this SCSI emulation can be used
instead."

Also, my own configuration is proof that this works:

It works, for you, but I gave it a shot with no luck. What modules do you have loaded at boot time?

Ben