Re: Installing Woody on new box

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Philipp Schulte wrote:

> I assume you have got potato-CDs? Then just install potato and change
> your sources.list to the new paths (s/stable/unstable) and apt-get
> dist-upgrade.

I would prefer not going through Potato, if possible (my Potato CD
image was burned while potato was in frozen, a month or 2 before it
became stable). I'll have unofficial Woody CD images, I only need to know
what else I might be needing (bootfloppies eg), and whether or not I can
use the Potato ones for that purpose.

--

... I think I'd better go back to my DESK and toy with a few common
MISAPPREHENSIONS ...