Installing Woody on new box

Hi,

I'm currently waiting for my new box, which will have an Asus A7V
motherboard, Duron CPU, Maxtor DiamondMax HD, and Matrox videocard.
On my current system, I installed potato, after which I upgraded to
Woody. As I've found some unofficial debian Woody CD images, I'd rather go
that way, but if I remember the installation procedure correctly (I only
did it once, about 6 months ago, and that was my first experience
with Linux...), I'll be needing some boot floppies and such.
Could some kind soul point me to some info on installing Woody, so my
installation won't turn out in a disaster?

Thanks in advance,

Frederik

--

Memory fault -- brain fried