Re: Known Compile problems with 2.4-test11

I have seen the same post on debianplanet, and as far as I can tell this is OLD news.  I am sure we all heard about the RH7
compiler gcc 2.96, it is unstable too, but does this mean that woody now contains the same compiler?  As far as I can tell, it
isn't.  Also, it is rather annoying for someone to make a statement like below, and not give any more information than that.  For the record, egcs has been has been said to be the best compiler for the new kernel's, as gcc272 may cause errors.