Re: lprng and magicfilter problem

Hello Paul,

lprng runs the inputfilters by default on the host on which the job is
issued, and NOT on the server with the printer attached. That means the
host has to do the work of rendering anything, the server lprng just
forwards the job directly to the printer.
Up to now I havn't found out how to change this (I'm sure there is a way),
but I'd also like to keep resource hungry gs away from my laptop and let
the printer server do the hard work so I'd be interested in a solution to
the problem.
Regards,
Daniel