tob not restoring

Hi,

Anyone out there using tob? My backups seem to work fine (very simple
policy: full backup each Monday, differential every other day).

I wanted to test restoring by deleting a file and trying to restore
it. The file was /home/liam/addr1.txt and below are the commands I
use plus the results.

In summary, I can find the file in the backup list and tob seems
happy enough about restoring but the file never gets written to the
disk.

Any hints appreciated.

Liam

ns1:~> sudo tob -find '.*addr1.txt'
No tape position known in advance. Position to what entry?
0
 Ok, got resource /etc/tob/tob.rc.
 This is the tob script.
VOLUME: root       TYPE: Full                           DATE: Nov 19 06:57
/home/liam/addr1.txt
VOLUME: root       TYPE: differential                   DATE: Nov 24 04:34
 Cleaning up.
 Bye.
ns1:~> sudo tob -restore '.*addr1.txt'
No tape position known in advance. Position to what entry?
0
 Ok, got resource /etc/tob/tob.rc.
 This is the tob script.
 Restoring .*addr1.txt from /dev/nst0 relative to /home/liam.
 Cleaning up.
 Bye.
ns1:~> sudo !!
sudo find / -name addr1.txt -print