Re: full duplex sound card ?

   Hello Erasmo,

Yes, the sb 128 pnp is a duplex card.

I was never able to get my speakfreely to work well either, I
am working on other sound latenency problems here and I hope to
cure them soon, again, thanks to this list!

Good luck, best regards

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p