Re: X configuration help needed (3.3.6)

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 08:56:45PM -0800, Nate Amsden wrote:
> try changing to 16bit color depth see if the problem goes away ?

That worked great, after I found out that worked I changed the color depth
back to 32 but lowered the video ram line to 4096, and it still works
great. Thanks, that was the last problem.

I am still curious as to my original file was replaced without asking me,
and why no backup was kept of it, but at least everything is working
now. Thanks again!

--
Harry Henry Gebel, ICQ# 76308382
West Dover Hundred, Delaware