Re: I want out!

There must be some entrenched attitudes here. I don't see why
people want to punish others for not understanding the syntax
of a command that most people never use.

I must admit that the neatest trick I've seen is that used by egroups:
sending *anything* to the address

would unsubscribe from debian-user. I would add an extension: sending
*anything* to the address

would unsubscribe from all Debian lists.

Quoting USM Bish (bish@nde.vsnl.net.in):