Re: Xfree 4

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000, Matthew Sackman wrote:

> dear all,
>
> this is very urgent as an upgrade is hanging in the balance here - a
> fast responce would be very much appreciated.
>
> Basically, where is /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults supposed to
> point to in Xfree 4.0?

IIRC, the installation script warned me about app-defaults being moved
to /etc/X11/app-defaults and that all applications should use this new
location.

[]s
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br