Off topic - Netscape

Sorry for the off-topic, but does any one know
how to get rid of that stupid "Shop" button from the
top of the netscape screen?

BTW...  I down loaded the newest 4.76 version from the
Netscape site.  I installed it in /usr/local/netscape476
and copied the "plugger.so" files over.  Seems to be
extremely stable even on those java sites.  They must
have changed the rules because the version is the 128bit
encryption and I wasn't asked if I lived in the USA.

--
---
Christopher W. Aiken, Scenery Hill, Pa, USA