Re: how to configure the networks card in RedHat

Hi, Montefin:
After run netstat -rn: I get the following
information:
kernel IP routing table:
Destination  Gateway  Genmask    Flags  Mss Windows
127.0.0.0    0.0.0.0  255.0.0.0   U         0 o

irtt Iface
 0 lo

My netrorks card is D-link, but when i install it I
use NE2000 compatible to configure it and it works.

>From the above information, it seems that I don't give
the correct gateway, right? But I  have check the
"network" at /etc/sysconfig/ I can find the gateway
exist there.

Any Suggestion?
Thanks a lot!

Nianwei