Re: sound

Dale Morris wrote:

> I just got debian up and running and now have to figure my Yamaha sound card. Can anyone direct me to a faq or give me some directions on how to configure?
> thanks
>
> -- dale
>
> "How beautiful it is to do nothing and then rest afterward"
>                                 -Spanish Proverb
>
> --

Um i had a "yamaha" sound card and it turned out to be an OPL-SAx/3 sound card and the only way i could get it to work was compiling the kernel to get teh
sound modules needed. like thats teh only place i could fine the source for the modules for the sound card. it is at teh bottom of the sound config options it
says something tothe effect of oplsax or sa3 and make sure you have all the dependent sound core stuff compiling too.
begin:vcard
n:Bardin;Jon
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1