Re: IMP upgrade 2.2.0-1.pre10 -> 2.2.0-6

    Erik> Dear Group. I have noticed a new version of IMP in the
    Erik> unstable branch.  I have had quite a bit of trouble getting
    Erik> 2.2.0-1.pre10 running on my site, and am a bit hesitant to
    Erik> get into the same trouble.  Does any body have experience
    Erik> with this upgrade? Hope to learn that it was as simple as
    Erik> apt-get install imp ;-)

frozen seems to contain 2.2.0-6, which I presume is newer.

It works fine on one computer, on the other computer I couldn't
get it to work at all (similar setup).

I filed a bug report, but can't seem to find it... Should I file a bug
against the BTS complaining that bug reports don't show up ;-)

I have CC'd this to imp@packages.debian.org. For the benefit of
the maintainer, I will state the error I get:

Oh sorry, it has changed now. Before only the login frame failed.
Now, only the login frame works. Same error though:

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT val FROM active_sessions WHERE sid =
'f8257cbf449a6a5bd7e57e0da60a735c' AND name = 'HordeSession'
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (pqFlush() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly. This probably means
the backend terminated abnormally before or while processing the request. )
Session halted.

The SQL looks valid to me...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>