X crash question (where's the core file?)

Hello,

  X has been crashing (signal 11) here sometimes (once a day, or maybe
  once   every two days). I believe it's the kernel
  (2.4.0-test5-pre4), but   it could be something else (I use the CVS
  version of flwm)... These are the only two relevand things that I
  have changed recently...

  So, after crashing, X tells me that it dumped a core file - that I
  wanted to use - but it's nowhere... Any ideass of what I could do so
  I can perhaps determine where the crash is happening and report
  this?

  This is woody, with XFree86 3.3.6-10.

Thank you,
J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil