Re: linux + wan (frame relay)

We used a Sangoma Wanpipe card in a linux box for about a year and were very happy
with it. We only stopped using it because we moved our office and opted for DSL in the
new space. This card can also be purchased with a built-in CSU/DSU which is what we
got so other than your linux box you only need to purchase this card which we paid I
think $800 US for. I would recommend this card to anyone. I would imagine that most
needs would be filled with this card although there are almost certainly things a
cisco can do that a linux box can't.