Re: Ethercard Plus Elite 16: (WD/8013EP); Slink, Potato, Corel

It's a kernel problem, not a distribution problem.  Your kernel, as
compiled, probably does not have the wd.o module.

Try recompiling the kernel and select "Western Digital/SMC cards"
in 'make menuconfig', either 'y' or 'm'.

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.oz.net/~nielsen