Re: Helix Gnome vs Debian Gnome -- worth the upgrade?

The one thing I can't figure out is will there be a Gnome 1.2 as well? Or
is Helix Gnome 1.2 and Gnome will do something else? I know the libs and
stuff are 1.2 but the panel/etc is all still 1.0.55 (or so, im going from
memory). Will Gnome release a 1.2 with the same sort of Panel goodies that
exist in Helix Gnome? There doesn't seem to be any real indication as to
Gnome's future path ...

Cheers,
 Corey Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas