CrossCompiler installation

Hi everyone,

I am struggling to install the cross-compilter toolchain from the Debian Jessie installation I have got, looking over internet I have found this guide which does not work for me :

https://wiki.debian.org/CrossToolchains

I got there from the following :

https://wiki.debian.org/EmdebianToolchain#Notice

The error I get is at the update time and I do not succed to install the package I want since it is not there for some reason

W: Failed to fetch https://people.debian.org/~wookey/tools/debian/dists/jessie/InRelease Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-i386/Packages' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

$ sudo apt-get install crossbuild-essential-armhf
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package crossbuild-essential-

I am trying to install the ARM toolchain for both armel and armhf, some good tip about how to do that in Jessie ?

Thanks,
Pietro