Re: gcc primary evaluation platforms

> - Same for the Sparc secondary platform, where RedHat is mentioned
>   explicitely.

Just a note, Debian 2.2 SPARC/UltraSPARC is more in sync with RedHat AFA
the toolchain than it was in slink (where we used some hacks in glibc
2.1pre that made our binaries not-compatible on RH/stock systems). If this
was a drawback before, it isn't now. I'm currently doing test builds of
gcc3 for SPARC and UltraSPARC (along with glibc CVS in seperate test cases).