Can someone test new binutils on Sparc/UltraSparc?

Hi...

I've put up a new version of binutils (2.9.5.0.12) on master in
~chris/binutils-15091999 for testing.  PowerPC has tested with good
results and i386 is in progress (Alpha is done with very promising
results).  Can someone with access to both Sparc and UltraSparc give me a
build report and testsuite summary?  I would do this myself, but kubrick
seems to not have expect or dejagnu installed :-(

Thanks in advance!